It was da fifth day of my mid-sem break, I was asking my mum 2 bring me straightening my hair...My mum promised me long time ago so this was a easy one...Without much hesitation,we juz went out...
We went to find da shop of legend which I heard from my fren but it juz seems 2 doesnt exist...haha...Confusing huh?? My fren(actually we juz met while taking driving license) her hair looks real nice..u know? long n nice...nice shape...haih...i asked her wher she cut it n she said opp my school(Kwang Hwa)...n then ...dis is da begining of a wrong decision..
After we berulang-alik around tat area,we decided 2 give up...N we went to a very stupid but nice looking hair saloon-Vegas...Becoz my mum keep on telling me tat it is suc a waste of money to straightening da hair n i really changed my mind d...But then i juz ask the guy to do price survey,:Er...hw much u charge for reborning??
Da werid looking guy said: 160 bucks..
'Oh' ! I said..
My mum asked:including cut?
'ya',he said..
Then my mum said,'ok ,juz do it for her..'
N i didn't disagree...
N after almost 4hrs of suffering under hot air n weird smell, I finally get 2 c my nw hair style...it was nt bad..but it juz ....haih...nt as gud as my fren 1....n ok..nt bad is juz 2 console my self...haih...i think i shud juz cut short hair...it was nt suitable for me...n moreover...it turn out 2 b 220 bucks instead of 160bucks..bcoz he said do treatment 30 bucks n sell me da stupid damage control oil...oh shit!! It was so expensive n doesnt worth it!!
Da treatment which he charge me 30 bucks is juz apply a lotion to my hair n leave on 10minutes...n i cn recognize da smell of tat lotion which my mum oso has...it is nt expensive actually...it juz 60smtg for a big amount like65ml of it...n i cn say ..dis hair saloon is nt professional at all...they ignore it when i said i fell itchy by da portion they put on my hair while doin reborning...
haih....da day after tat when imeet my fren,they al said i being cheated d...coz they said he charged so expensive n da kung fu(means technique) is not gud....
I almost cried when they said that..I felt so dumb n useless...I waste da money 4 notg..n nw i felt tat i nt even looking v gud in dis harstyle..haha...nex time muz do sum survey b4 doin anything so expensive....haih..da worst part is i cnt tie hair for 2 weeks n cnt wash hair for 3 days...haha..gonna hav smelly hair...however..2day is da last day means 2 mrw i cn wash hair d...wakaka...cnt wait 2 wash my hair wei...hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment