Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Open school lo..



Finally it’s open school already..Now I move to a very wonderful room, much better than the room I stay last sem,hehe…When I pen my windows, I can see wonderful trees..In the morning I summore can hear monkeys n birds singing..hehe…
But I dunno whether is my room too wonderful or what, I been feeling very hard to wake up,hehe(so dun wan to leave my wonderful room)..Mayb it’s da 1st week of lecture ,not so used to wake up so early…Btw, I cn already smell da stress even is 1st week..hehe..timetable also v scared,first week is…to rush here n ther register for labs...However I had a great time going pasar malam yesterday,hehe…buying many stuffs n drink coconut..Yummy!!
Bout da debate competition, erm,dunno wat 2say, juz wish tat we cn win!!jia you!!N..I really hope tat da cafeteria or UTP cn made easier 4 vegeterians students to find foods here..it’s really hard 4 me 2 find foods here…T.T

1 comment:

Charows said...

cheah hui.. u vegetarian hor.. ahaha.. just knew bout it :D Halo thre.. ahaha..